Appointment Patient History Form
- Appointments must arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment.
- Please plan on some additional time for your appointment. We are doing our very best to keep everyone safe and healthy. In doing so, this may result in longer wait times.
- Please have your pet on the leash or in a carrier before we come to the car.
- Once you arrive, please call us at (410) 833-8085. After checking in with a CSR you and your pet will be escorted into the hospital by a team member.
- Please remember there is only 1 person per appointment allowed in the building. (Should you need assistance a staff member will be available to help you.) *Due to this requirement we ask that you to leave any additional passengers or pets at home. (For example – children)
- A face covering is required to enter the building. Hand sanitizer will be available as well as a handwashing area.
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community, and we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep you, our doctors, and our staff from the potential spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 while continuing to provide care. We have adjusted our current operations based upon the recommendations of the American Veterinary Medical Association, CDC, and the World Organization for Animal Health. To streamline this service and be respectful of your time we would ask that you complete this history form before your visit. This will allow our team to treat your pet(s) as quickly and safely as possible.
Mountainside Veterinary Hospital appreciates your support.