At Mountainside Veterinary Hospital, we offer all of our patients both routine and advanced medical and surgical care. We are able to do this because our Doctors and staff have trained on various specialized equipment and tools.
Mountainside offers the following services:
- A spacious, well-equipped surgery room for routine and complicated surgeries. Every patient is monitored with an EKG unit and pulse oximeter and are thermoregulated.
- A complete radiology department with state of the art digital
- A rigid endoscope for performing minimally invasive procedures of the whole body using small 1/2" incisions. An endoscope sends a "camera" into the body to observe disease.
- A CO2 laser machine -- we are one of the few veterinary hospitals in Maryland to have a machine on the premises. Laser surgery is offered to all of our patients and is appropriate for almost any surgery.
- An in-house laboratory for faster blood results leading to quicker diagnoses of urgent problems.
- A large ultrasound unit for non-invasive studies of the body.
- A Class IV laser for therapeutic laser treatment.
At Mountainside, we also offer full boarding, under veterinary supervision, in 100% climate-controlled indoor runs and condos for both cats, dogs, ferrets, and "pocket pets". To read more about some of our services, please click below.
View more about our facility